This week we hosted our virtual holiday lunch. It was great to get together as a team to celebrate our achievements from the past year. We ordered UberEats for everyone, had a Christmas trivia contest with raffles and prizes - including a new laptop! Our favorite part was going around the world and asking the team from each country what their typical Christmas tradition is.
Here are their answers:
- Ireland - Eat, drink and be Merry. With Irish coffee.
- Argentina - Lemon champ, beer, or fernet with Coca-Cola.
- Colombia - It's hot in South America so Santa Claus in bikinis.
- Jamaica - Everything is rum, cooking and drinking
- South Africa - Beer, Tequila and Brandy soaked cakes.
Happy Holidays to all!
- Mike Farrell, Green Leads CEO