Your prospects may be looking for a solution to a problem that your company can solve. But they’re not contacting your salespeople for help. They’re searching for answers, reading content, and comparing options online.
Green Leads CEO Mike Farrell joins Tessa Burg on the Leader Generation podcast to talk about intent data—buying signals that show which prospects are actively looking for potential solutions. Hear how you can use intent data to reach higher-quality leads earlier in the buyer journey. Plus, provide the most relevant content to address their pain points and guide their decision-making process.
Highlights From This Episode:
- What is intent data
- Examples of intent signals
- Tracking and collecting intent data
- How to use intent data in lead generation campaigns
- Identifying a prospect's readiness to buy
- Improving lead quality and scoring
- Using intent data for lead nurturing and content syndication