Sales Ready Leads (SRLs)
Global B2B/B2G Pipeline Generation
What are they?
- Funnel stage: A Sales Ready Lead (SRL) is a bottom-of-the-funnel lead
- A 3-touch qualified lead (up to 6 custom qualifying questions)
- Content Syndication opt-in Lead with telemarketing follow-up to obtain willingness to be introduced to the client rep. The third touch is the email intro to the prospect & rep, introducing the rep
Who can use them?
- SDRs: The SRLs are great for Sales Development Reps to give them warmer qualified leads
- Channel Partner Reps: SRLs can be very useful and economical to provide Channel Partner Reps with new logo opportunities
- Any Rep that understands the value of a qualified lead and will be tenacious in their outreach to schedule a sales appointment
What do you get?
- A prospect that is interested in the promoted content, has downloaded your marketing content and answered qualifying questions
- The prospect has opt-ed into an email introduction to the Sales Rep
- A warm handoff via email: The email to the Rep will come from the Green Leads-Evaluate Solutions rep that spoke to the prospect, attaching the 2nd offered marketing content and introducing the Rep for follow-up engagement.