inbound marketing - noun (in-bound·mahr-ki-ting): 1. the activities causing prospects
to find a company's products and services through search engines, blogs
and social media, and converting them to a sales lead. 2. essential to Unified Demand GenSM best practices.
see also: outbound marketing
An aggressive Inbound Marketing program focused on search engine optimization, blogging, and social media can efficiently provide lead gen results with both quality and quantity.
- Social Media/SEO
- Lead Nurturing
- Inbound Response
- Web Events
- Content Syndication
Best Practices Methodology
Green Leads delivers google rankings, traffic, and converted leads by implementing the methodologies and best practices of our partner, Hubspot, the leader in inbound marketing:
- Create SEO friendly websites
- Create compelling content that attracts visitors
- Create effective landing pages to convert visitors to leads
- Optimize content and site for SEO
- Optimize keyword use and keyword marketing
- Optimize your inbound links for SEO credit
- Promote your brand and content through social media
- Convert your site visitors to actionable leads
Green Leads can provide a turnkey inbound marketing program, individual deliverables, or best practices consulting.
Unified Demand GenSM
Inbound and Outbound
Opportunity, revenue, and accountable ROI can best be achieved by implementing unified demand gen programs combining inbound marketing and outbound marketing programs. The two provide a 1-2 punch that deliver demand gen performance.