CPL Based Lead Generation
inbound marketing - noun (in-bound·mahr-ki-ting): 1. the activities causing prospects to find a company's products and services through search engines, blogs and social media, and converting them to a sales lead. 2. essential to Unified Demand GenSM best practices.
An aggressive Inbound Marketing program focused on search engine optimization, blogging, and social media can efficiently provide lead gen results with both quality and quantity.
- Social Media/SEO
- Lead Nurturing
- Inbound Response
- Web Events
- Content Syndication
Content Syndication & CPL Based Leads
Green Leads utilizes Email Marketing and Outbound Telemarketing to deliver CPL based Content Syndication and HQL Leads.
- Content Syndication, simple marketing asset
- Content Syndication, asset with questions
- Installed Base Content Syndication, with or without questions
- Highly Qualified Leads, HQL
- Confirmed Callback Leads, not an appointment, but a window of time
Best Practices MethodologyGreen Leads delivers google rankings, traffic, and converted leads by implementing the methodologies and best practices of our partner, Hubspot, the leader in inbound marketing:
- Create SEO friendly websites
- Create compelling content that attracts visitors
- Create effective landing pages to convert visitors to leads
- Optimize content and site for SEO
- Optimize keyword use and keyword marketing
- Optimize your inbound links for SEO credit
- Promote your brand and content through social media
- Convert your site visitors to actionable leads
Green Leads can provide a turnkey inbound marketing program, individual deliverables, or best practices consulting.
Unified Demand GenSM
Inbound and Outbound
Opportunity, revenue, and accountable ROI can best be achieved by implementing unified demand gen programs combining inbound marketing and outbound marketing programs. The two provide a 1-2 punch that deliver demand gen performance.