Fantastic career step towards becoming a Software Sales Executive
As a Business Development Rep working for Green Leads' clients, you will gain experience generating leads and marketing various different software products.
The typical next step of a Green Leads BDR is a sales position directly with a software company.
Join the fastest growing B2B Demand Generation company in the industry
Green Leads is looking for two types of candidates:
- Entry level, new college grads, with the desire to learn and grow in the software and technology industry. You will gain the skills of marketing and sales.
- Experienced b2b demand generation specialists. You have worked in a business development capacity within the technology space.
Green Leads’ uncapped incentive plan allows you to achieve the income and lifestyle choices you desire.
BDR: $45-$55k £27-£35k €32-38k OTE
Sr. BDR: $60-$80k+ £40-£50k+ €39-45k+ OTE
Sr. Position based on performance
Location: Andover, MA or London, UK
If you have the talent of communications, a work ethic to learn and grow, and the persistence and responsibility to achieve goals, then the role as a Green Leads Business Development Rep is for you. You will be working closely with our software and technology clients, identifying and discovering leads. Once identified, you will open up the relationship with them on behalf of our clients and develop the lead to the point of them engaging with the client. You are the first step in the sales process.
What Green Leads Offers:
- Highest commissions for appointment setting/lead gen in the industry.
- Highest earner in 2012..$95k.
- Complete training program for both lead gen and sales skills as well as the training on each client's offerings.
- Commissions earned and paid immediately, no waiting or achieving long term targets.
- A supportive team culture, all web based, working environment in the cloud.
- Great work/life balance, weekdays only, no travel.
The ability to communicate openly and freely with any audience.
- The ability to communicate openly and freely with any audience.
- Knowledge of software and web technologies from a user or industry perspective.
- Responsible self starter and over achiever.
- Positive attitude and flawless organizational skills.
- Persistent drive and desire to succeed.
- Speak a fluent language other than English? Highlight it please.
Telephone interviews by appointment only. Send resumes to: email@example.com