Qualified Lead Generation
Demand generation programs have always had a place for finding leads that are qualified. Although the value of these leads can be completely different than those generated from appointment setting or inbound marketing, qualified leads meet a certain criteria set by either marketing or sales.
- Qualified Lead must meet certain criteria
- Leads are harvested through inbound and outbound practices
- Occasional third party surveys and research methods may be used
- Deliverable set by you and required for lead acceptance
Pay For Performance
As with all offerings from Green Leads, our Qualified Lead Gen service is offered in a pay-for-performance model. Our appointment setting model has taught us that clients are ultimately satisfied when they receive exactly what they are paying for.
Green Leads prides itself in being a pure Pay-For-Performance company. We generate Qualified Leads based on your criteria. If the leads meet this criteria and are accepted, that is when the service is invoiced.
Qualified Lead Examples
The criteria of a qualified lead could be specific and granular, or they could be varied and subjective. Some examples:
- Companies with revenues of $500M and higher
- The prospect is responsible for software development
- The company is a B2B company
- The prospect currently engages a competitor
- Development methodologies include web services
- The discussion went beyond the intro pitch
- The discussion led to the prospect asking for a whitepaper
Think of qualifiers as litmus tests. They are check boxes that must be checked for a lead to be considered qualified.