Been a busy few weeks with conferences. The CMO Club Summit and Sales 2.0 Conference were just a couple weeks ago, and this week is MarketingProfs b2b Forum in Boston. I'll be doing some live tweeting from the conference with hashtag #mpb2b, just like from the other two (you can look at conference tweets here: #cmoclub and here: #sales20). Thank you to MarketingProfs and Anne Handley (personal blog) for what should be a stellar event.
Just thought I would highlight the conference schedule, which is so chock full of marketing value, I wish I was bringing a whole team of Green Leads' folks to attend them all. Unfortunately, I'll have to do my best to attend the most relevant sessions on my own.
- Eight Secrets to Delivering Top B2B Demand Gen Results
- Tie between: The 2009 Economic Impact on B2B Marketing Budgets & Practices, and a concurrent session, Create a Winning Targeted Accounts Strategy
- Make Every Investment Count: The Measure of Marketing
- Putting Measurement into Action to Improve Leads, Conversions & ROI
- Tappas Tweetup - (find me and say hello)
- Email Workshop
- Using a Multi-Touch Approach to Engaging and Nurturing Sales Prospects
- Creative Rules for Integrated Campaigns that Get the Attention of Your Prospects
Looking forward to meeting lots of new folks, sharing great thoughts, and seeing some old friends. More later.